
Dear Journal,
Because of this volcanic eruption in Iceland I am unable to travel back home. The plane flight that I was going to go on took off in Mumbai, India. As I am in the Mumbai airport, surrounded by frustrated people because of the ash in the air, I start to get hungry. So when I walk outside into the streets of India I am overwhelmed by the smell from the food vendors. I ordered some curry, my favorite Indian dish. When I was watching this man prepare my meal, he gave me the recipe for his curry and told my to make it.

great description, nice picture, and nice recipe!
ReplyDeletegreat posts
Good plot on what happened, but what did it taste like? I'm glad you have the link to the recipe. I hope it was good!
ReplyDeleteThat food looks delicous what did taste like and was that all u ate?
ReplyDeleteThat curry looked really good! I am totally writing down that recipe! Nice job with the pictures too!
ReplyDeleteDylan, you have great descirption in your writing i really enjoyed reading that recipe it looks really good!
ReplyDelete