I am a seventh grader at Santa Barbara Middle School. I have an amazing teacher, John Seigel Boetenner, who rode his bike across America. During class one day, he gave us the excruciating experience of doing what you do twice a day. I can't believe that you have to carry five gallons of water to and from your house, twice every day. I only carried two gallons and thought that it was extremely heavy. Also our
walk was only about one half of a mile when your trek to your house is about six miles. Not to mention that your climate is quite a bit hotter than the conditions that I had to go through. The really crazy thing is that you’re about five years younger than I am. I wonder, do you get used to carrying so much water for such a long distance? I am also curious as to how long you have been doing this for?When I was your age, my thought of working hard for chores was cleaning my room. For me it would've been impossible at your age to carry that amount of water for as far as you do. Even today, when I am close to being thirteen years old, I think that carrying two gallons of water from our school to a park a half a mile away was difficult. Also I cant imagine how much your feet would hurt if you walked that far twice a day, every day even with shoes, and you don’t have a pair.
Also you don’t even have a cap for your five gallons, so you have to shove a giant banana on the top so water wont spill out. For one of my jugs, I had to stuff two plastic bags into the lid, and I thought that was creative. I still don’t know how you can do that without being a superman, you’re my hero.
Sincerely,
Dylan Carmody

nice links i think thats really cool
ReplyDeletenice details. john sb must like it.
ReplyDeleteGreat description! I love it completely!
ReplyDeleteGood job with the water project i like your discription of everything
ReplyDeleteits awesome that you have the links
ReplyDeleteThis blog entree was very descriptive and i can picture a lot of it. great work!!! Keep it up
ReplyDeleteBeautifully, thoughfully, and sincerely written, Dylan. Thank you for making this activity so real. Great picture of your own as well. O
ReplyDeleteHey it is Hannah ons Ella's thing i think that you did a great job :))))))))))))))))))))
ReplyDeleteOMG! U R SUCH A GOOD WRITER! I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND PIC. OF U. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
ReplyDelete~ELLA : )
PS. your post was "sick"!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete